NDC Act 1976
- Control of Narcotic Drug Production, delivery and abuse
- Power to enter, search, seize and arrest without warrant.
- Legal telephone tapping and censorship
- Punishment up to life imprisonment and confiscation of property
- Punishment to those who fail to cooperate by concealing particulars of document pertaining to narcotic drugs investigation.
- Destruction of narcotic drugs.
- Extra territorial applicability.
- Reward to informers and investigators.
- Exemption from punishment for any consequences that may occur out of good faith.